PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for developing a particular market segment for a company. Promotes products and services to potential and existing customers.
• Assist with developing the market for client or company.
• Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
• Conduct meetings.
• Make sales presentations.
• Sell general or direct response print ads to a weekly or monthly publication.
• Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
• Sell air time on television and radio programs.
• Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space.
• Book sales appointments.
• Walk door-to-door and solicit business.
• Present sample ads to the client.
• Assess client's promotional needs.
• Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets.
• Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
• Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
• Create questionnaires and surveys.
• Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
• Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
• Offer insights about product potentials.
• Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
• Graduate of a four-year course
• English language skills required
• Excellent listening and speaking skills
• Ability to travel extensively in the assigned area
• Ability to conduct physical work
• Outstanding customer service etiquette
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Ensure that the company’s customers are satisfied with its products and services.
• Direct and coordinate quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
• Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
• Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
• Analyze market demand and available resources.
• Check technical accuracy of work.
• Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
• Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
• Confer with higher levels of management.
• Graduate of bachelor's degree in engineering
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.